Step 1: Activate Libris
- Remove the from the plastic mobile charger.
- Insert the pins into the back of the cradle – make sure it is seated firmly.
- Insert the USB cord into the power block, and then insert the power block into a standard wall outlet.
- Place Libris into the Charger.
- Libris will automatically turn on when placed in the Charger
- Libris will flash “disco colored lights” and chime while looking for network.
- Upon finding network, Libris will play audio “We are activating your personal mobile responder. We will notify you when activation is complete”.
- Libris will begin to download software. NOTE: device will go dark – no LEDs – for a couple of minutes.
- Upon successful download, Libris will flash Green/Blue LED lights.
- Libris will then play a message: "This personal mobile responder will notify your response team when it detects a fall. With one touch of the call button your response team will be available to assist you and will pinpoint your location so help can reach you."
- Libris will then ask the User to press the button.
Step 2: Call to Complete Set Up
- To register your personal mobile responder with your response team, Libris will say: "It's time to meet your response team. Please press and hold the Call Button down to connect to your response team now."
- With Libris in the Charger, press and hold the Call Button until Libris initiates the call. Libris can remain in the Charger during the call to your response team.
- Listen for the audio message: "Calling your response team now."
- When you complete the call with your response team, Libris will be set up.
Important: Libris is not ready for use until you have completed the set up call with your response team and, following that call, have charged Libris in the Charger for 4 hours.
Note: If Libris does not power on and begin the activation process or cannot detect a cellular network, call your response team.